Last updated [April 12th, 2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.my or https://www.ezjual.com.my. Here, PROMINENT FLEET SDN. BHD. (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and Personal Data Protection Regulations 2013 including their revisions. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.my or https://www.ezjual.com.my is a classifieds website allowing users to post ads on variety of items (focused on food, cars, property etc).
We offers a digital Directory built for increasing the online visibility of Vendors, Suppliers, services Providers and will be accessible to all types of businesses including micro Businesses.
Here, we act as a facilitator and merely provide an online platform for the advertiser and customer to interact with each other.
The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of paid coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Services.
Our office is in Malaysia.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your full name, company name, email address, postal address, work address, home adress, phone number, copy of photo id and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, company registration documents, photo of driving license, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Location information: We will track device location by sending GPS coordinates to our application. We may also determine location by using other data from your mobile device, such as information about wireless networks or cell towers near your device. We use and store information about your location to enable many product and Service features that are dependent upon location tracking. We may also use collected information to troubleshoot software, to conduct data analysis, to do testing, research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends to improve and customize the services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
· To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
· To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
· To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
· To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
· To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
· For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
· Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
· Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
· Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
· Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
· With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
· Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in Malaysia. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from minors under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
· Logging into your account settings and updating your account
· Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
· Contacting us using the contact information provided below
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
12. USE OF WHATSAPP CHANNEL
https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.com.my or https://www.ezjual.my also uses WhatsApp as a channel for providing its services to the customer, which has end-to-end encryption between https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.com.my or https://www.ezjual.my and the user/customer/advertiser. Your use of Whatsapp as a channel to communicate with https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.com.my or https://www.ezjual.my is done at your own discretion and risk. We thus assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in Whatsapp including but not limited to any issue arising from Whatsapp’s end to end encryption system. Further, https://www.ezjual.com or https://www.ezjual.com.my or https://www.ezjual.my shall be in no event be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lost data or profits, or any liability, arising out of or in connection with your use of Whatsapp.
13. YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION; AND RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to request access to and correction of data about you held by us and in this respect, you may:
1. Check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
2. Request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
3. Request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
4. Request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us; and;
5. Communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes. Your non-consent may curtail our ability to perform some or all of the Purposes for which we have first collected your Personal Data; and;
6. Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
· By visiting this page on our website: www.ezjual.com/privacy-policy
· Or Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org